Thank you for your interest in applying for membership in the Nenameseck Sportsmen’s Club.
FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE NEXT MONTHLY MEETING (1ST TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH)
There are only five steps required before you can start enjoying full access to our facilities:
- Complete Application – [Click to Download]
- Clubs Bylaws – [Click to Read]
- Clubs Rules – [Click to Read]
- Pay the appropriate Membership Dues listed below + $20 Initiation Fee + $3 for (1) Keycard (Additional Cards for Family Memberships $3 which must be purchased at any monthly meeting) + $5 for RSO Class.
- Single: $140
- Family: $175 – (Article 4, Section D – Club Rules & Bylaws)
- Junior: $55 – (Article 7, Section A – Club Rules & Bylaws)
- Guest: $130
- Attend the Next Monthly Club Meeting (1st Tuesday of Every Month at 6pm) Click to See Event Calendar
- Schedule & Attend a Club Range Safety Course (RSO)
You can also obtain a membership application at the monthly club meetings.
The club by-laws require that the attending club members at the monthly meetings confirm all new members. Here you will be given a tour of the facility and instructed on how to properly use it. It also gives members a chance to get to meet you as well. The monthly club meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month starting at 7:00PM and last for about an hour. After the meeting, a member will show you around and answer any questions you may have.
You will also set up your range safety class (New Member RSO) with the range safety officers. You will not be given access to the club until you have successfully completed the range safety course. All family members that will be using the club are required to take the class.
New members may join anytime throughout the year. If you are joining partway thru the year the full years dues will be charged and you will still be required to renew April 1st.
- Single: $120
- Family: $155
- Junior: $35
- Guest: $110
An Initiation fee of $20.00 is also charged for all new members or members whose membership has expired, plus a $3 fee for each key card. (One key card for single membership, two maximum for a family membership will be issued)